We are seeking a Remote Drupal Developer to join our client for an ongoing remote contract engagement.
- Perform Front End Drupal Development
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance, and cross-browser compliance.
- Heavy Front End Drupal Development with a portfolio of past completed work.
- Experience with Drupal and another PHP framework/CMS.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with command-line tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local AMP environments
Bonus points for experience with custom Drupal module development, Google Analytics, technical writing, and/or technical architecture.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB