Onward Search is hiring for an E-Commerce Manager! This is a contract position until the end of the year. The client is a non-profit located in downtown Atlanta.
• Responsible for merchandising and set up of products in various platforms
• Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring products to increase revenue
• Develop and track key metrics and tools to deliver results and optimization opportunities
• Provide administrative support when needed
• Set up and manage Amazon and eBay stores
• Must be proficient with Magento platform
• Must have 5 years + of E-Commerce experience
• Self-starter and entrepreneur mentality and work ethic
• Strong facilitation skills
• Strong understanding of E-Commerce
• Excellent project management skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• We are an organization that has a very important mission
• Flexible environment
• Amazing team and friendly people
• A great growth opportunity
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is looking for a Content Manager to come work with one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world! This is a 6 month plus contract onsite in Midtown. In this role, you will serve as a support member to the Content Manager Analyst. The Content Manager Assistant will act as a secondary point of contact with key stakeholders to support the submission approval and deployment for all dispenser content as well as helping support the needs of the customers and end users of their Freestyle Content Management System. You will assist the Analyst with timely collection tr
Onward Search is looking for an Instructional Designer to come work onsite with one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world! This will be a 6 month plus contract in Midtown Atlanta. This role will include designing high-impact and cost-effective learning solutions with a focus on digitizing current Finance programs to scale globally with a focus on asynchronous (e.g. web-based and self-study) learning solutions directed at Company associates. You will conduct content and learner assessments and analysis to identify requirements and recommend training strategy tools and help
Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Email Marketing Specialist to come work with one of our Education Clients in Northeast Atlanta for a contract opportunity! This is a part-time role with 20-30 hours a week. In this role, you will help build-out and launch new email marketing campaigns in our clients' new marketing automation platform ActiveCampaign. You will primarily be responsible for building, launching, and analyzing dynamic email campaigns based on an existing roadmap while providing input to help refine and improve the campaign. Throughout the process, you will also provide in
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.