Freelance | Job ID #72498 | $35 - $40 hourly | Posted 3 weeks ago
Onward Search is hiring an E-Mail Designer on a 4-month contract basis for national retailer
The Digital Designer will be responsible for designing emails and mobile marketing assets. This role will work seamlessly with the Sr Digital Design Manager, Manager of Mobile Marketing Design, the team, as well as teams across Email Development, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Editorial, Integrated Marketing, CRM/Loyalty as we continue to grow, evolve, and innovate our digital footprint. They have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, they can grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized is critical. They should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- W2 ONLY, C2C and 1099 is not available for this role.
- Fully remote, must be flexible to work CST
- Consistently applies style guide conventions.
- Works within predetermined templates to create email assets for weekly promotional cadence with a focus on personalization.
- Partner closely with the Site, Social, Print and in store on multiple pieces of the same campaign – ensuring cohesion of all campaign elements.
- Works with Email Developers – providing all assets and instruction for development.
- Implement the company’s brand identity, visual and voice into every email campaign & communication.
- Be responsive to ever changing business need that support the overall enterprise.
- 2-3 years in digital visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects. Open to less years of experience if they are interested and open to learning, if they have a good design portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Media Arts or similar.
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Intermediate level skill with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT, HTML/CSS.
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment is a plus but not a requirement.
- A passion for the beauty industry its products, and its consumers is a requirement.
- A strong online design portfolio.
- Extreme efficiency, organization and attention to detail is a must.
- Able to balance several work streams and prioritize deliverables – meeting deadlines with quality design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across both creative and business departments.
- A great eye for detail, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving.
- Elevated taste level and innate ability to create unique design elements and experiences, with strong typography and layout hierarchy skills.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud, or similar.
- Experience in AfterEffects or Amplience a plus.
- Previous experience in e-comm or retail is a plus.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com