- Perform end-to-end execution of email communications, building and coding email campaigns, database selection, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns through ESP platform, Cheetah Digital.
- Champion continuous advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including development teams, designers, business teams, and others.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Execute A/B tests in ESP platform in collaboration with Marketing Analytics team.
- Own routing and traffic of email creative for leadership approval.
- Pull email lists in collaboration with Marketing Analytics team while assisting with email calendar planning and scheduling tasks as required.
- Conduct email performance reports; analyze past and current email campaign performance and propose ways to increase engagement and loyalty through analytical learnings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 years’ experience in a role creating and executing email campaigns using Cheetah Digital or comparable email marketing software
- Proven success managing, programming, and deploying HTML-based email marketing campaigns.
- Self-driven and reliable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency and expert experience using HTML and CSS for email marketing. Ability to read and code emails to ensure proper cross-device
Does this sound like you? Apply today!