One of our brand clients is looking for a full time eCommerce Account Specialist for a hybrid schedule to be in the office about 2 or 3 times per week. Location is in Connecticut.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone even at the junior level to learn and grow, and be taught by experts in consumer facing eCommerce.
eCommerce Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- You will support the eCommerce Sales Team with their accounts
- You will help with account support for all things eCommerce focused
- You will help with catalog management including new item set ups, product compliance & case log management
- You will help track rankings, analyze market share data, increase brand awareness & improve consumer experience
- You will help with content maintenance including images, product copy, brand store, A+ content, consumer questions & reviews
- You will collaborate with internal Supply Chain, Marketing, Product Development and Design teams to identify opportunities and execute optimizations
- You will help support SEO strategies and advertising via PPC & DSP campaigns through Amazon Advertising and External agencies
- You will help communicate with vendor partners on business trends and order fulfillment – build & maintain relationships
- You will work cross-functionally with D2C, B2B & in-store sales managers to meet sales goals
eCommerce Account Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but we can also consider candidates without degree who possess related experience
- 1+ years in related experience in eCommerce platforms is preferred but willing to train someone with a passion for eCommerce that has digital marketing experience already
- Must be trainable and willing to learn the company’s style that has proven success
- Must be analytical & self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Should have experience in MS Excel (or willing to be trained)
- Needs to be a good communicator, both written and speaking
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB