1. Proficient in Excel + MS Office
2. Eager to learn, passionate about digital marketing space, familiarity w/ eCommerce space
3. Tech / Anaylitical savvy, smart/sharp
Our client, a well-known Gaming Company is seeking a driven, ambitious eCommerce Coordinator to join our fast-growth company as we build our in-house eCommerce team. This position has considerable opportunity for growth as they drive the industry-leading digital experience to the next level.
As a eCommerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce by diving deeply into the eCommerce world and the digital marketing initiatives that help drive traffic and revenue for eCommerce including paid media, paid social, SEO, email marketing and landing page management.
You will learn the ins and out of website management, interfacing with various groups and departments to help facilitate content management, new product introductions, design and development processes, merchandising, A/B testing, QA, and analytics. You will also engage with supply chain and other cross functional teams to learn about and support inventory management, supply chain and logistics functions.
DAY TO DAY:
- Help review work done by the web teams
- Be the brand’s eyes during QA, A/B Testing + Visual Designs
- Study web reports and analyze potential areas of growth and expansion
- Support digital media campaigns by gathering assets and helping launch
- Support the email program by understanding execution and post launch analysis
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Interest in the digital & eCommerce space
- Recent college graduate or soon to be
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel + MS Office
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, eager to learn
- Digital marketing experience
PLUS but NOT REQUIRED:
- Passionate about consumer electronics, gaming is a plus
- JIRA or other project management software
- Proficient in at least 1 other language
- Adobe CC is a plus
- Website CMS experience
- Familiarity of web order flow process is a plus but not required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.