We are seeking a Manager, Ecommerce to oversee the day to day operations of our clients site. This role will optimize site traffic & conversion, oversee email programs, coordinate digital marketing campaigns, establish site reporting & analysis, and drive continuous improvements in site performance, testing, and user experience.
- Oversee day-to-day activities platform and supporting tools & plug-ins
- Establish KPI reporting & analysis and apply learnings to drive continuous improvements in performance
- Manage user experience & navigation improvements; leading from conception to completion, including wireframes, mockups, HTML development
- Manage and execute email programs - including strategy, schedules, briefs, approvals for seasonal, trigger, drip & transactional campaigns. Manage email acquisition programs
- Manage CRM, personalization and dynamic content programs
- Develop & implement SEO (search engine optimization) strategy
- Develop, maintain & optimize landing pages to drive shoppers through the consideration funnel
- Oversee paid media to drive quality new & repeat traffic to the site through paid channels
- Optimize & maximize website platform, coordinating cross-company with EI, LRUK, H2M
- Oversee roadmap, tickets & prioritizations; with a focus on driving incremental engagement and improved user experience through enhanced site functionality
- Develop & maintain content calendar and merchandising plan for the homepage, key gateway pages, landing pages & email to optimize engagement
- Collaborate on briefs & strategies for site & email campaigns. Coordinate with creative team to ensure brand standards are being met
- Communicate with senior leadership on strategy & results, project status and impact of testing & new features
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5+ years of ecommerce and/or digital marketing management experience.
- Data Driven with excellent analytic skills; google analytics or other ecommerce analytics experience
- Demonstrated success hitting monthly goals for traffic & conversion; optimizing/improving upon SEO, email & organic campaigns; and managing ecommerce schedules & plans.
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Well organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Basic HTML / CSS skills a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB