Onward Search is looking for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager for one of our growing beauty clients. As an eCommerce Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and development of all eCommerce websites, features, enhancements and maintenance projects from inception through launch.
• Review Business requests, capture requirements and work with all teams to develop scope and identify project needs
• Work with different teams to start projects and setup of all phases according to plan
• Create and execute project plans with milestones, quality requirements, and resources in collaboration with Business, Creative and Engineering teams.
• 5+ years of project management with a strong understanding of web technologies and production processes involved in online development.
• Comfortable with web applications, CMS and project management tools
• Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, including expertise with Jira.
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V