One of our clients, a top consumer electronics company is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager for a 1-year contract in Newark, CA.
As an eCommerce Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving eCommerce development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including Planning, Initiation, Development, Maintenance. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, attention to detail, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role.
- Managing and monitoring project or program schedules, progress, and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- Allocating project resources with discipline functional managers including Technical/Development, Web Experience Design, Business Groups, Audience Marketing
- Consolidating, communicating, and driving issue resolutions to closure
- Communicating issues and project status.
- Scheduling project kick-off meetings/reviews with stakeholders
- Publishing meeting minutes and action item logs
- Assessing the impact of eCommerce production issues and escalating issues requiring additional attention
- Process POs with Legal Partners and update budget / financial trackers
- Support global Marketing and Sales in resolving issues eCommerce production issues by partnering with eCommerce Platform partner
- Analyze sale and product reports
- Gather requirements with stakeholders to verify the setup of custom products, bundles, sales, etc.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years related industry experience, with demonstrated skills/expertise in Project/ Program Management.
- Prior experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross-functional teams highly desired
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Experience creating comprehensive project timelines utilizing project management software, e.g. MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, SmartSheets, etc.
- Understand how to use Google -- Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- Prior experience managing eCommerce and Web Experience projects helpful is a plus
- Prior experience working with eCommerce Platforms (e.g. Digital River, ScaleFast) is a plus
- Prior experience managing technical projects in an Agile framework using Scrum or Kanban processes and ticket management tools (e.g. JIRA, Trello) would be helpful but not required.
PERSONALITY TRAITS WANTED:
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude and work well with creative and technical teams
- Team-player able to seamlessly partner with designers, marketing and engineering
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Be fun to work with!!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB