Our client, based in Duluth Ga, is seeking an EDI Analyst to join them on a contract engagement (remote for the time being but onsite after covid). In this role, you will be communicating directly with end client’s technical and management staff to understand their messaging capabilities and needs and collaborating with them to design a useful channel.
You have in-depth knowledge of the EDI message set, expert troubleshooting skills, and experience with end-user training. A qualified candidate for this position should be familiar with EDI platforms, and how maps and messages come together and get deployed, enabling a useful and efficient communication channel.
- Meet with clients to discuss and understand their EDI needs including which messages they need supported
- Understand leverage of EDI deployment, how it interacts and integrates with our ERP system, and know what message types we do and can support
- Testing and debugging the system in place, both in our Quality Assurance (QA) system as changes are made, and in our Production systems as challenges occur
- Extracting and documenting client requirements and translating them into a client-specific design/implementation within our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / EDI platform environment
- Deploying completed EDI solutions and providing maintenance support as needed (both internally and externally)
- Interact and work with our EDI vendor partner as needed
- 8+ years of experience as an EDI analyst
- Knowledge of SQL / database interaction, especially in an ERP setting
- Experience with Universal Data Translator (UDT) and/or Great Plains/Dynamics a plus
- Experience with end-user training (technical resources & topics) a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB