Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a Video Editor with strong experience editing different genres, formats, and lengths to join the Content & Editorial team.
You will be responsible for executing a wide range of editorial projects, including episodic promotions, launch campaigns, acquired & original movie promotions, and network marketing & sales projects.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Working solo or partnering with a writer/producer or creative executive, deliver promotional materials that are creative, engaging, effective, and on-brand
Work on all forms of marketing materials and ingesting, script review, brainstorming, editing, selecting, graphics assembly, color correction, music research, music editing and mixing, sound design, sweetening, and on-lining
Manage projects from start to finish, including archiving footage, string-outs, spots, campaigns, and related elements.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with motion graphics and design staff, operations and scheduling, fellow colleagues, and outside resources.
Video Editor Musts:
- 5+ years experience in marketing post-production editorial and/or commercial editing.
- Experience finishing trailers, tv spots, promos with the ability to execute and edit spots in all social formats
- Creative and technical skills with a strong understanding of network TV promos and editorial procedures
- Must be proficient in Avid Symphony (and related systems, effects plug-ins, digital media routing and storage, audio boards and mixing, decks, scopes, monitors, and related editorial equipment.)
- Proficiency in applicable software applications strongly preferred: Sapphire Effects, EDL Manager, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Strong verbal, written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, troubleshoot creative challenges, and show strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Deadline driven and a team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Explorer)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB