Editorial Content Designer
Culver City, California
Freelance | Job ID #72306 | $84 - $94 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search is seeking needs an Editorial Content Designer for a well-known tech company.
You’ll join the Product & Design team to help produce and manage key visuals for their online presence. This role is for a visual communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; can deliver designs from concept to implementation.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity with potential to extend. Must be hybrid onsite in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Editorial Content Designer you’ll:
- Generatie creative concepts and overseeing original content
- Direct and develop artistic direction for design-focused deliverables
- Articulate technical specifications and functional necessities to third-party collaborators
- Collaborate closely with copy editors to achieve creative synergy
- Craf Keynote presentations/decks with captivating design
- Fulfilling Marketing/PR needs for App Store associated content
Editorial Content Designer Skills & Experience needed:
- Proficient in crafting captivating content visuals (e.g., Digital Content, Web, Social, Journalism, etc.)
- Avidly passionate about and well-informed on visual design trends within the Games/Apps/Entertainment sector
- Previous exposure to designing with third-party intellectual property or promotional materials
- Skilled in graphic design, typography, photography, and illustration
- Accomplished in overseeing external artists/vendors/agencies, including composing clear and concise creative briefs, visually communicating concepts, and drafting storyboards.
To learn more about this Editorial Content Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $84 - $94 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search