Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for an Editorial Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City. Our client is looking for a candidate to join the Music Team. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Editorial, Studios, and Artist & Label Marketing supporting day-to-day programming needs, podcast production, and other initiatives. If this sounds interesting, apply right now!
• Play a critical role in the weekly production of the tentpole playlist brands
• Serve as the liaison to Studios for associated content and podcast production initiatives
• Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfill strategic goals and projects
• Analyze data and analytics to understand consumer behavior and gain insights
• Ensure communication and alignment across internal teams
• You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a music-focused role
• You have a genuine passion for music across genres, and look forward to new releases each Friday
• You have expert knowledge of US entertainment and culture
• You have a strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
• You are organized, process-driven, and strategic and you demonstrate effective decision-making skills
• You thrive working in a constantly changing but always exciting environment
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.