Onward Search has a client that is looking for an Editorial Manager. The ideal candidate should provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans. Other duties include: collaborating with Business Vertical and Creative teams on messaging hierarchy and wire-framing to bring these new experiences to life; curating content and product for solutions pages; arranging strategic content partnerships to strengthen authority; and evaluating metrics, marketing insights and performance.
In addition to developing new shopping experiences for assigned categories, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Registry, Shopping Lists and the Gifting experience. As the key business stakeholder, this role will work alongside Creative, Product, Engineering and Digital Store Operations to ensure the ongoing development of new functionalities and requirements are achieved.
• Manages the roadmap and day-to-day operations of the Registry and Lists, working collaboratively with partners to evaluate performance and make informed recommendations to the business goals of these services.
• Manages the execution of innovative online content/commerce experiences to communicate, engage, interact and, ultimately, to drive sales
• Partners with senior management to continually manage and refine the editorial point-of-view for digital store pages, marketing campaigns and new shopping experiences.
• Manages cross-functional stakeholder communications related to ecommerce experiences, to ensure initiatives are aligned with overall company calendars and strategies. .
• Promotes the continuous improvement of content/commerce integrations and executions.
• Advocates and creates business cases for the development of new interactive tools and other integrated content/commerce experiences in partnership with the Creative Director
• Collaborates with Partnership Marketing to monetize experiences by recommending and executing native solutions for supplier sponsorship campaigns and branded experiences.
• Customer-focused. Reviews customer-focused data and adjusts performance to address findings. Promotes and supports associate efforts to exceed customer expectations.
• Able to make informed judgments. Identifies, reviews and applies policies and procedures utilizing data, A/B testing and expertise to set priorities and develop solutions that address problems.
• Plans and pursues team-based development. Coordinates and aligns planning with organizational initiatives and direction. Adjusts work plans and schedules as needed to achieve team objectives.
• Increases associate commitment and engagement. Promotes ideas and links them to business needs and benefits. Builds trusting, cooperative relationships and alliances within and outside of the organization.
• Manages ethics and compliance. Ensures associates demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethics in the workplace. Enforces compliance and administers appropriate organizational change initiatives.
• Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges and responsibilities and helps associates develop capabilities to implement changing initiatives.
• Supervises associates. Provides specific, honest, accurate and timely feedback on associate performance. Assigns tasks to associates that fit their skill levels and maximizes team performance. Uses people processes (performance management tool, etc.) to ensure effective associate performance. Recruits and hires associates needed to meet business requirements.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
• 2-3 years experience managing large editorial content or ecommerce campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
• 2+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
Apply now if interested!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a national healthcare client in the East Bay that is seeking a DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE to help guide the social/digital voice of their programs. This role includes working on branding and digital marketing initiatives that creates and oversees content and can then provide research/analysis on what that content establishes in the community that follows. SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Prior experience with creating a voice/brand for campaigns/programs that reach out to the community Experience creating content (video, blogs, images, social posts) Keep all commu
Our client, an online personal styling service, is looking for a Sr. Copywriter to join their exciting team. This person will be joining the Campaigns and Activations team, and is coming in to help the team fully master their branding efforts. They are reporting into the VP of Creative. You will work alongside a Sr. Art Director with your same level of experience as a dynamic duo of design + copy. Responsibilities: Developing scripts for photo shoots and films for proper scripted work – :30, :60, :120 clips Direct full-scale, integrated marketing campaigns from concept to comp
Our client, a branding studio, is looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful Associate Project Manager (Communications) to join their fast-paced, strategy-driven communications consulting and advertising agency, team. This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk role located onsite in Berkeley, CA. *Walking distance from BART + Amtrak This person will report to the Resource Manager and will be part of the in-house creative services team specializes in branding, marketing, and strategic communications that promote social causes and advance the common good. With a focus on equity and inclusivity,
Our client is a next-gen cybersecurity company, is looking for a B2B Copywriter to join their team! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in Santa Clara, CA. Their consumer team is looking for a dynamic Copywriter who will conceptualize and write copy for business products, including product descriptions, web pages, SEO optimization, email blasts, video scripts, and various other wordsmithing tasks. Your focus will be on business growth and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to inspire the SMB or Enterprise prospect to take the desired action through the u
Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Branded Content Editor to join their team. Responsibilities: Author and/or oversee the development of client-specific content, including articles, video scripts, infographics, and beyond, and help craft creative design and flow Develop a strong understanding of the tech vertical and the main trends evolving in the space Take lead on RFP’s / brainstorms that pertain to your expertise, and your internal company vertical Build client relationships and trust, demonstrate an understanding of their business and how to drive revenue
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Copywriter for a 3-month extendable contract role working out of our clients San Francisco, CA office. Our client is at the forefront of leveraging the latest technology to redefine the landscape of how consumers utilize their products daily. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Job Description: Our client is looking for an experienced Copywriter who will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the design, product, and marketing teams and developing original digital, social and tradition
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.