Our client, a Fortune 500 organization with offices in the northern suburbs, is seeking an Email Designer to join their in-house agency.
In this role, you will work directly with the creative manager, concept designers, and copywriters to create promotional email and web ads that effectively drive sales and support the brand. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and inspired to make each creative piece they work on shine.
You will be tasked with bringing the brand to life by following brand guidelines, executing creative solutions within their parameters. The ability to translate creative strategies into compelling design treatments is paramount. While collaboration with other designers is always encouraged, the designer in this role will need to manage their workload and understand business priorities.
• Associates Degree from a creative/design or a related area. Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in advertising/marketing focused interactive design experience.
• Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML.
• Strong online portfolio with examples of digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution.
• Experience designing across multiple platforms and/or devices, including responsive and adaptive design.
• Have strong project management skills and be able to move quickly and comfortably between various projects.
• Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible during peak workload, detail oriented, and can absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and business partners.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.