Onward Search is looking for a freelance Email Developer for our higher education client in Boulder. This 2-3 month project will be mostly remote, with occasional on-site meetings.
The client is working to significantly elevate the quality of their email communications and improve the user experience. As part of this effort, they need an email developer to create 6 responsive HTML email templates.
- Create 6 HTML email templates based on provided design system and wireframes.
- Build all templates to be mobile-responsive
- Use live text as much as possible and do not rely on using text that is a part of an image
- Build templates to use retina/high-DPI images without causing rendering issues
- Create templates to be accessible
- Thoroughly comment templates so non-coders can edit and update with basic training
- Deliver an in-person training session to show non-coders how to use the templates to produce email communications
- 4+ years email development experience
- Up-to-date samples of emails templates & code
- Extensive experience with mobile-responsive emails
- Experience using live text in emails
- Experience using retina/high-DPI images in emails
Please apply immediately if you’d like to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.