Our client is looking to hire an Email Specialist for a long-term freelance assignment. This person will be responsible for the strategy and execution of setting up triggered email journeys. They will develop, code, and broadcast emails to intended audiences.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder
- Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
- Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of email best practices, marketing automation, and digital KPIs
- Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
- Interacts with copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management signoff.
- Proactively raises concerns to email team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
- Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences
- Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
- Measures and analyzes email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives and stakeholders on opportunities to improve the email performance.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a digital marketer and adept at collaborating with and consulting with internal marketing/business
- Highly analytical and use reporting suites (eg Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Excel) to make data-driven decisions and able to story-tell with data to help support client recommendations.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
- Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB