Onward Search is hiring an Email Marketing Automation Specialist on a direct-hire basis for a national retail client. This position is fully remote but you must be available to work EST.
As the Email Producer, you will play an integral role on the Americas Retention Marketing team, building and delivering marketing and lifecycle communications that engage consumers and drive long-term retention. This person will run and execute email marketing campaigns with a focus on HTML, Automation workflows, and A/B testing to optimize the consumer journey.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable thinking strategically as well as rolling up their sleeves and executing.
This role will report to our Director, Retention Marketing, and serve as the first internal teammate to directly manage the email campaign development and deployment workflow.
- You execute marketing and automated/triggered email campaigns to drive a seamless consumer journey through email message HTML/CSS coding, proofing, quality assurance, targeting, and advanced scheduling.
- You review briefs, add to the workflow tool, and kick-off campaign building. Requesting more info from the team as needed.
- You build emails, templates, and landing pages as needed. Ensuring they render across clients and devices.
- You develop and execute test plans that confirm accurate email coding and optimal rendering.
- You send proofs and configure final send and automation parameters.
- You create and update proof, seed, and live audiences.
- You configure user-initiated sends, a/b deployment tests, automation, and deployments.
- You analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns to optimize performance.
- You collaborate with partners and guide email best practices and opportunities to
- leverage technology to drive more innovative and engaging email content.
- You are excited to be a catalyst for change toward more internal ownership of campaign development
- and deployment.
- You work closely with email marketing, merchandising, site operations, global IT, content
- You partner inclusively with 3rd party agency partners and technology providers.
- You continuously stay on top of training to ensure knowledge of best practices, coding functionality, and new product features
- thinking strategically as well as rolling up their sleeves and executing.
- This role will suit an individual who is passionate about consumer experience and marketing, offers a technical
- skillset, is an intellectually curious self-starter, works well cross-functionally, and is an excellent communicator.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of general email marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working with HTML/CSS building and deploying email marketing campaigns.
- 3+ Years’ experience in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
- Graphic Design or Programming background preferred
- Working knowledge of email marketing, including direct experience with email deployment tools & technologies.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience Required.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design and email client/browser standards.
- Experience with AMPscript is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with App Push notifications is a plus.
- Working knowledge of content builder tools.
- Understanding of relational databases and data schemas.
- Deep understanding of campaign flow and process and how it drives digital marketing efforts.
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organizational skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and enjoy rapid change and optimization.
- Desire to shape new processes and ways of working and continuously look to optimize.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with 3rd party partners
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Direct experience with Salesforce Content Builder, Journey Builder, user-initiated sends, Automation Studio etc. a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB