Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Email Marketing Manager. Our client is an industry leader in shaping how consumers leverage the eCommerce industry in their daily lives. Currently, they are seeking a marketing leader to drive operations and deliver connected customer marketing experiences across all digital platforms and channels. This is a 6-month extendable contract position based out of San Jose, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
What you will do:
- Prioritize onsite messaging (targeted & general/untargeted) and owned channel messaging across a multitude of placements utilizing data to deliver the best holistic, connected, customer experiences.
- Optimize live campaign/messaging performance intra-week by evaluating consumer-relevant marketing and ecommerce metrics including reach, CTR, engagement rates and ultimately conversion rates. Prepare wireframes for review meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to review upcoming messaging & placements to lock priorities of all placements.
- Partner closely with marketing strategy, marketing activation, and channel leads to understand priorities to inform overall prioritization recommendations.
- Develop and conduct trainings to marketing and key business partners (i.e.. site merch) on new homepage placements, marketing planning processes, and channel best practices
- Work closely with marketing PMO to ensure timely delivery of onsite assets
- Contribute to homepage and owned channel planning and processes on a monthly basis working closely with marketing planning, marketing managers and project managers to ensure planning is conducted within previously determined SLAs
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Site merchandising expertise at a leading eCommerce retailer or marketplace
- 3+ years of digital marketing expertise from a customer-first company with rigorous operational cadences and processes to manage & optimize the business in real-time
- Email, push notification marketing experience is a strong plus.
- Preference for marketing / site merchandising candidates from top tier, fortune 500 retailers or marketplaces
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.