Onward Search has a great opportunity with a client for a freelance Email Marketing Manager position. This position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in New York City. Our client is looking for an individual who will take a lead in email marketing strategies. Amongst other tasks, a strong part of your job will be to promote the brand and ensure customers stay in touch. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply right now!
- Support email marketing initiatives such as building new email nurtures, supporting ad hoc email campaigns, and optimizing existing email nurture programs.
- Identify the target audience and generate ideas/ways to grow an email list.
- Proofread emails for spelling, grammar, and clarity.
- Create mobile-friendly templates.
- Update current email templates with personalization, graphics, and advanced features.
- Evaluate campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Minimize unsubscribes by ensuring accurate and prompt communication with clients.
- At least 5 years of experience in email building, as well as QAing program, flows (based on audience and device) to ensure optimize rendering.
- Impeccable with content management including, but not limited to gathering assets and managing content requirements and working with internal teams.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation as part of email marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools as well as SEO/SEM and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Ability and drive to collaborate.
- Prior experience in digital advertising would be a strong plus.
- Experience with marketing automation more specifically working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly preferred.
- Additional experience with HTML is a plus.
Does this sound like you, then do not wait to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.