A nationally recognized e-Commerce organization is seeking a skilled Email Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis through the holiday season and potentially beyond. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the Company’s marketing emails to include promotions, triggers, segmentation, revenue, and LTV while developing a sustainable growth model.
The key skill sets and attributes required to be successful include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven experience managing multiple high volume campaigns
- Previous ecommerce/retail experience
- Drives the email marketing strategy and execution of campaigns
- Partners with Creative Team to design email and communication templates, develop images, content, promos, and landing pages for email marketing campaigns
- Design an outreach strategy that provides constant contact to customers without becoming annoying, overwhelming or boring
- Manage email and database marketing tools
- Analyze back-end data of email campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Develops and executes all the Company’s data-driven email marketing programs to generate leads, cross-sell customers, and nurture prospects
- Work closely with Manager, Multichannel CRM to implement campaigns and report on campaign success
- Formulate and execute end-to-end campaign plans to optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including open rates, CTR, engagement, and conversion
- Manage list segmentation and develop segmentation strategies to increase engagement and to get the right message to the right person at the right time
- Owns all metrics, including revenue, deliverability, opens, opt-outs, and clicks, and use results to drive future action
- Continuously optimize mailing strategies to drive higher returns including A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, mailing frequency, segments, etc.
- Utilize the best email practices to ensure CCPA and other privacy compliance
- Drives email list growth strategies and execution across multiple channels, serving as email acquisition authority across the organization
- Prioritizing emails based on revenue potential and overall corporate strategy, as well as resource allocation
- Work with marketing to support and design prospecting campaigns
- Bachelors’ Degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration preferred
- 5 years’ or more experience managing CRM based email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of online A/B testing tools a plus: Optimizely, Monetate, or others
- In-depth experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Exact Target
- Additional experience with Cheetah Mail, Responsys, Bronto, Marketo, or other formal ESP strongly preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.