Onward Search is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to help the team of a smart home security client build out global email and lifecycle communication & strategy centered around their subscription business.
The Email Marketing Manager will work with internal cross-functional teams such as creative, engineering, and BI to deliver campaigns that meet CRM and product goals. You will also test and measure new and existing campaigns, optimizing subscription lifecycle to maximize engagement and increase KPIs.
- Ownership of the email lifecycle, transactional emails, and promotional email calendar for the subscription business
- Full understanding of the subscription product, and the customer experience when purchasing and activating a subscription product from all retail channels
- Develop and execute high-impact email campaigns that inspire consumers and drive conversion and customer engagement for the subscription business
- Test, learn, and optimize to develop a deep understanding of the email channel and translate those insights into innovative customer campaigns
- Personalize the email journey to drive a 1:1 customer experience that is relevant to the customer
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years relevant work experience in email marketing
- 3+ years’ experience managing email campaigns on Braze and/or Segment, or similar platform
- Experience developing HTML using templates
- Experience in both leadership and project management
- Prior experience building emails for a subscription business
- Experience developing email marketing programs for a large subscription business
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Proficient/Advanced in using JIRA and/or Workfront
- Experience using BI dashboards like Tableau or PowerBI
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB