Onward Search has a client looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to be part of a high-performance marketing team. This role will report to the Associate Marketing Director of Email Marketing. You will help build email and mobile push campaigns as well as run efficient and high-performance marketing campaigns.
• Prepping emails for deployment, including but not limited to testing/QA, insertion of tracking codes, editing, and finalization of campaign setup in email tools
• Partner with the creative team in producing engaging and insightful creative campaigns
• Tracks and provides status reports of email deployment and performance
• Assistance with content development for batch and trigger emails for end-to-end program support, including specific segments, customer personas and pilot programs
• Ability to assist in developing and executing multivariate tests for high-level engagement learnings
• Partner with other channel managers and email counterparts to develop new tools and processes for more efficient, optimized email campaigns
• 2-4 years’ experience in a consumer-facing email marketing role.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office(Excel) and Dreamweaver
• Basic knowledge of HTML (Understanding of email HTML)
Nice to Haves:
• Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target preferred
• Hands-on experience/knowledge using WebAnalytics tools like Omniture.
• Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
Apply now if interested!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a Site Merchandising Manager. This opportunity is with one of our biggest clients who is looking for a Site Merchandising Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and results oriented. In this role you will lead and execute the category-specific website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with brand goals. If you are passionate about creating the best-in-class member experience, then apply right now! RESPONSIBILITIES Provide expe
* Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge client. This opportunity is for a Senior Marketing Specialist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. If you have a thirst for knowledge and insight as well as technical and analytical skills to navigate large and complex data sets, then keep reading and apply today! RESPONSIBILITIES - Deliver in-depth NPS analysis, forecasting, and deliver report quarterly results for all products internationally. - Provide support in forecasting of company goals or OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) import
TOP THREE: 1. Proficient in Excel + MS Office 2. Eager to learn, passionate about digital marketing space, familiarity w/ eCommerce space 3. Tech / Anaylitical savvy, smart/sharp JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client, a well-known Gaming Company is seeking a driven, ambitious eCommerce Coordinator to join our fast-growth company as we build our in-house eCommerce team. This position has considerable opportunity for growth as they drive the industry-leading digital experience to the next level. As a eCommerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce by diving deeply int
Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a Site Merchandising Manager. This opportunity is with one of our biggest clients who is looking for a Site Merchandising Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and results-oriented. In this role, you will lead and execute the category-specific website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with brand goals. If you are passionate about creating the best-in-class member experience, then apply right now! Responsibilities: Provide expe
Our client, a marketing and advertising agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor (PR) with 3+ years of experience in B2B, tech (enterprise, cloud computing, storage, etc.) and emerging technologies (robotics, drones, AR, VR, AI, etc.) This person should hit the ground running and be a team player. They should contribute to strategy and lead the planning of client campaigns, ensuring implementation within deadlines and providing tactical and strategic advice and day-to-day support for client marketing communications program. This person will report in the agency's Vice Presiden
Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client for a Communications Manager. This freelance opportunity has an immediate start at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should, amongst other factors, be a driven individual with an ability to manage a program internally as well as externally. If this sounds like you, apply right now! RESPONSIBILITIES Create activations with key partners. Support the execution of marketing strategies and PR. Partner up with internal HR, communications, and Culture Transformation teams to inspire other employees to
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.