Onward Search has a client looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to be part of a high-performance marketing team. This role will report to the Associate Marketing Director of Email Marketing. You will help build email and mobile push campaigns as well as run efficient and high-performance marketing campaigns.
• Prepping emails for deployment, including but not limited to testing/QA, insertion of tracking codes, editing, and finalization of campaign setup in email tools
• Partner with the creative team in producing engaging and insightful creative campaigns
• Tracks and provides status reports of email deployment and performance
• Assistance with content development for batch and trigger emails for end-to-end program support, including specific segments, customer personas and pilot programs
• Ability to assist in developing and executing multivariate tests for high-level engagement learnings
• Partner with other channel managers and email counterparts to develop new tools and processes for more efficient, optimized email campaigns
• 2-4 years’ experience in a consumer-facing email marketing role.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office(Excel) and Dreamweaver
• Basic knowledge of HTML (Understanding of email HTML)
Nice to Haves:
• Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target preferred
• Hands-on experience/knowledge using WebAnalytics tools like Omniture.
• Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
Apply now if interested!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.