Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client in Wilmington, DE. This opportunity is for an Email Marketing Specialist that can start immediately onsite. Our client is looking for a candidate that relies on digital marketing as a key strategic channel in driving acquisition, recapture, branding, and cross-sell opportunities to millions of customers across the company. If you have solid experience with email campaign deployment and website work such as landing pages and microsites, apply today!
- Work with cross line of business stakeholder’s as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy email campaigns.
- Pull campaign reporting, analyze performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
- Adhere to and promote our existing quality controls.
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
- Conduct day-to-day activities with other departments and business counterparts within Marketing, List Management and other stakeholder groups to execute and implement email campaigns.
- Working with key stakeholders, review analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior and conversion data.
- Must have a 4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related-field
- Email campaign management is required for this role
- Must have at least 3 years of email marketing experience
- Must have prior knowledge of digital marketing channels, with specific experience creating, and managing email campaigns
- Knowledge of email best practices is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Previous experience generating campaign metrics is preferred
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement
- Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results in a matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB