Our client is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity. This person will be responsible for email production and execution, including HTML/CSS coding and development, QA/Testing, proofreading, and deployment of email campaigns.
This position will focus on timely deployment of a high volume of emails across the business in support of marketing, editorial, research, webinars, and various other projects. The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail and collaborations skills, proven technical ability, and a desire to gain experience within the email marketing space.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and manage the marketing calendar
- Code and develop email templates that render and function accurately across major email clients and browsers; responsible for end-to-end testing and QA of all email sends
- Manage email marketing assets, such as seed and suppression lists, visual archive of email templates, promotion discounts, landing pages, art files, and procedural documentation
- Collaborate with marketing operations team on system configuration issues to ensure operational excellence across the email program, including deliverability best practices
- Facilitate communication across marketing, editorial, creative services, and technical teams to ensure emails go out as scheduled
- Minimum three years of professional experience
- Experience with deploying large scale email marketing campaigns
- Experience launching trigger and automated email series and inserting personalized, dynamic content
- A/B testing experience (all facets of email preview text, from sender, subject lines, dynamic content)
- Strong technical aptitude; working knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience using an email campaign deployment system; experience with Oracle Eloqua and Marketo
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of email metrics, and reporting tools
- Experience operating in an agile environment and familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB