If you’re an experienced Email Marketing Specialist, we have an opportunity for you with one of our clients!
While developing and overseeing monthly email campaigns, you’ll work closely with technology and creative teams, analyze and report email results and test emails for technical performance. Additionally, you must keep up-to-date on email best practices, responsive design, and user behaviors. You will also be responsible for building communication journeys!
- Design and programming abilities
- Email service platform knowledge including data extensions
- An understanding of email marketing concepts, development and implementation
- Working knowledge of SQL, database marketing concepts, formulas and procedures
- Identify Salesforce Marketing Cloud optimization opportunities and ongoing process improvements
- Collaborate with technology partners to troubleshoot any Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality issues to identify and solve for root cause
- At least 3 years of experience in HTML development (5+ years of experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience in insurance, retail or related service is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce certifications strongly desired, although not required
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join a growing company, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB