Our client, is looking to hire a Email Digital Channel Producer for a long term freelance need. This person will be responsible for developing, coding and broadcasting emails to target audiences. They will also need to review and test emails to ensure conformance with requirements. A deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder will be needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials
- Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications
- Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management signoff
- Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement
- Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery
- Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients
- Working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- 5+ years experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB