Our client, a healthcare organization, is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Network Engineer to join their team in the Irvine, CA area!
Sr. Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing unified communications solutions to meet the technical and business requirements of a highly evolving, growing company
- Acting as the subject matter expert for Unified Communications to support business requirements
- Designing, deploying, and operating state-of-the-art collaboration environments, including best practice videoconferencing, webcasts, and desktop collaboration in the UCM space
- Implementing automation to measure the UC infrastructure’s reliability, performance and success
- Piloting emerging technologies to maintain and increase the business’s competitive advantage
- Participating as a senior member of the infrastructure team, working to define standards and managing projects to those standards as well as improve the operational efficiency of the team
- Leading troubleshooting sessions
Sr. Enterprise Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline or related field
- 5+ years varied experience in Unified Communications/ Voice roles to include extensive experience in architecture, engineering and operations, particularly concentrating on Cisco and Microsoft core technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft Skype for Business/ Teams, Cisco voice infrastructure, Audiocodes and ACME etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience with voice infrastructure including Avaya PBX, Cisco call manager, Telepresence, Jabber, PEXIP MCU, and Lync
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and packet analysis for both troubleshooting
- Understanding of companion infrastructure domains: O365, storage, server technologies (hardware, network interface cards, operating system optimization), databases, virtualization
- Experience with the engineering and operation of enterprise class installations
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB