Our client, a streaming entertainment network, is seeking a Social Media Designer to join the Brand Design team for a fulltime opportunity reporting to the VP of Creative.
- Ideate strategic design solutions specifically in regards to both original and acquired properties and branding initiatives for Global Marketing that includes servicing global networks.
- Service constituents from International Distribution Marketing, Ad Sales, Sales Decks, PR, Syndication, Franchise, etc. ideating and executing brand (B2B, B2C, direct to consumer) campaigns and deliverables with a focus on digital production.
- Manage projects from concept through execution unsupervised and to work under tight deadlines, well organized, a good communicator and team player
- Work quickly and efficiently with a variety of design solutions, while maintaining several projects
- Working on a collaborative team acting as liason between various groups within the company as well as external agencies and vendors.
- Maintain an efficient workflow and process and promptly communicates any issues regarding design and production to management. Accurately documents work related information via work orders, etc.
- Works hand-in-hand with Production and Operations. Manages assets and archives projects accordingly and understands delivery.
- Maintains familiarity with current culture, design and marketing trends, social platforms and the relevance of fans and audiences.
- Able to share insights with team on various social platforms, including ways to create and improve social workflows and pipelines.
- 3-5 years in design and digital production (broadcast, social platforms, print, experiential, branding and sales art) on the agency side
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design, Communication Design or Film
- Portfolio with strong layout, typography, retouching photography as needed, strong digital delivery skills, plus conceptual chops
- Mastery of Adobe CC (In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop) PowerPoint and Keynote. Experience with Premiere, AE, C4D experience is a bonus
- Experience creating design and production across print, digital, broadcast, experiential. Including but not limited to logo design, custom typography and illustration skills
- Partner effectively with internal clients and external vendors to ensure that the work meets creative and strategic standards appropriate to the target audiences and expertly produced and on brand.
- Passionate about original, acquired and library content and global branding initiatives
- Experience in branding initiatives a must. Storyboarding narratives, concept creation and production execution a must
- Experience in editorial, live action, 2D animation, 3D, VEFX, compositing, sonic branding a plus
- Great communicator, punctual with an innate sense of curiosity.
- Should have finger on the pulse of pop culture and social trends in design, marketing and advertising.
Apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.