Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Project Producer to join their team.
You will report to the Manager, Brand Project Production and work on the Creative Marketing team.
- Support the Project Management team by partnering with the marketing organization in the creation, development, and production of 360° marketing campaigns for original tv content
- Produce 360 content to support the marketing launch of Originals such as Series, Film, Documentary Films, Docu-series, leading end to end production
- Secure creative resources for campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of every asset
- Be well versed in paid media and organic specs and work with finishing team to bring assets to delivery
- Partner with creative leads to gather clear creative feedback for the team to execute against
- Partner with Music Coordinator to ensure agency A/V is licensed according to the paid or organic media placements
- Simultaneously manage the creative asset production with both the internal creative team and an external creative agency on the same project
- 4-6 years’ experience producing design, video and digital- based marketing creative
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format
- Strong project management principles
- Gracefully giving and receiving constructive and honest feedback on all creative projects
- Willingness to adapt is essential
- A current knowledge of rich media, video technology and video entertainment that can be applied to the advertising experience
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- A critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- An ability and love of learning and innovating is essential
- Technically savvy, a whiz at figuring out solutions on the fly to tricky issues
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB