Our client is seeking an Environment Modeler with strong game artist skills. This candidate will be helping to craft and create worlds. Must be able to combine an aesthetic of strong visuals and interesting spaces with a solid understanding of asset creation and artistic development.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Make beautiful, detailed art used to build our exciting gameplay spaces
- Modular kits used to design epic battles - or heroic homesteads
- Sculpt organic shapes to showcase the beauty in the game
- Work with the art team to ensure artistic unity with the entire project.
- Optimize assets and textures for performance and memory.
- Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Substance, PBR shader pipeline
- 3+ years of experience
- 1 shipped AAA title
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB