Our client, a gaming studio is looking for a Sr Environmental Technical Artist. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
This Senior Environmental Technical Artist will be responsible for:
- Innovating, researching, and providing technical support to the team for high-quality asset production
- Troubleshooting artist issues
- Supporting the team through Maya, Max, Blender tools
- Ensuring that assets are being properly integrated
- Assisting with the art and tools engineer to establish budgets, pivots, etc
The ideal Environmental Technical Artist will have:
- 5+ years of technical art experience
- Proficiency in Maya, 3ds Max
- Understanding of PBR principles
- Experience using Substance Designer and Painter
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB