You’ll employ your experience with EPiServer to design highly scalable solutions, unleashing the fully potential of the platform.
Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems. You will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems
You will inspire the technology teams you oversee, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects
What you will do:
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our client
- Inspire your team with well-designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements and maximum business value is being delivered
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in EPiServer, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Able to work closely with our creative teams, to ensure platform value-props are being respected clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their technical roadmap
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack, in which EPiServer gets implemented
- Evangelizing EPiServer development best practices through the network of global offices Continual evaluation of emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for advances in our toolset Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team
- Provide guidance and oversight for three to four projects simultaneously. Identifies and addresses technical issues as they arise
What you should have:
- Proven experience architecting high availability, large-scale implementations of EPiServer
- Experience with multiple versions of EPiServer CMS, preferably including versions 9, 10 and 11
- Experience with multiple versions of EPiServer Commerce, preferably including versions 11, 12 and 13
- At least three years’ experience in an EPiServer architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Over 10 years’ experience of Microsoft .NET
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience implementing enterprise application design patterns
- Experience of architecting applications through inversion of control
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and MA, preferably through service-oriented architectures
- Thorough understanding of ASP.NET MVC, Razor and web pipelines
- Extensive experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools (including at least one of Nunit, XUnit, MSTest)
- Experience with EPiServer DXC-S
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, covering:
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Cloud services – Azure Web Apps, AWS
- CICD – at least one of Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience with the following highly desirable:
- EPiServer Content Delivery API
- EPiServer Personalization (Advance, Perform, Insight)
- EPiServer Find
- EPiServer Campaign
- .NET Core
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB