Global Education Company in the Boston area is seeking a QA Engineer / ETL Developer
As a Sr. ETL tester at HBS IT, you will apply your expertise with Big Data Technologies to ensure data accuracy throughout our university’s complex data architecture. You will be responsible for ensuring that data has been accurately loaded from a source to the destination after business transformation. This role also involves the verification of data various middle stages that are being used between source and destination.
• Analyze business requirements and transformation rules for conversion into data validation test scripts.
• Design and create test strategies that leverage reusable and scalable ETL testing scripts and/or templates.
• Code and execute complex SQL queries that validate the accuracy of big data content from source to target tables.
• 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance or comparable database testing.
• Strong data analytical skills: familiarity with data flows, data objects, and data transformation logic.
• Advanced SQL scripting capabilities for Oracle Enterprise.
• Experience in testing data warehouse applications is highly desired.
• Having some level test automation experience is highly desired.
• Experience with Informatica DVO, Query Surge, or comparable data validation tools (Preferred)
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.