Onward Search is looking for an experienced Event Coordinator for one of our Premier Clients in NYC on a contract basis. In this role, you will support the global culture program and manage local events in their NYC location. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Culture Force (global culture program) Program Management Support
- Poll / results
- Engagement tracking
- Monthly report
- Playbook upkeep
- NY Event Support
- NY Culture Force activations
- NY tentpole event support (i.e. holiday party)
- Open House (all company meeting) Support
- Setup logistics
- Pre-show: elevation, trivia, set-up
- Post-show: transcripts, time codes, posting
- HR Support
- 3+ years of Event Planning experience
- Ability to multi-task and/or coordinate multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with employees at various organizational levels globally
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers, management, partners, and vendors
- Proficiency in Google Suite
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.