Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity for an Event Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
The responsibilities of this role are to support the planning, delivery, and activation of the premier products for Event Activations. This individual will help coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the product for major events is not only delivered but distributed to key individuals in an innovative and creative way that disrupt and inspire the marketplace. Finally, this role also supports the execution of promotional projects supporting and promoting the companies influencers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Tier 2 and Tier 3 event requests
- Assist with activations/events on behalf of Tier 1 attendees as needed
- Produce weekly allocation reports to Sr. Mgr reflecting PO ETAs and dropped style issues
- Independently take action on various at once reports
- Aid in the development/improvement of procedures, reports & processes as they relate to product processes
- Respond to inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, VAS requirements and costs
- Understand the goals of events as it relates to product lines
- Ensure a working knowledge of entire order cycle and have the ability to identify any gaps or process improvements
- Work cross functionally with the Supply Chain, DH, IT, Accounting and Production Teams to coordinate and ensure delivery by specified dates; if specified delivery dates are not met, needs to take action and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
Coordination with External Partners:
- Streamline internal requests into universal order forms for vendors to turn projects
- Confidently communicate needs to vendors in order to produce goods for high visibility events, assets, Brand hype moments and marketing launches
- Suppor Marketing: Drive creative development and execution by managing calendars, timelines, and logistics.
- Report/update product and embellishment costs to Marketing partners for budgetary purposes.
- Keeping calendars and holding various cross-functional partners to said deadlines
Does this sound like something in your wheelhouse, then apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.