Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for an Event Coordinator with one of our huge clients. This Event Coordinator position has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in Draper, UT. Our client is looking for a candidate that will be responsible for maintaining and publishing an event and venue map catalogs following the music, sports, and entertainment landscape. If you are interested, keep reading and apply today!
- Work within the North American business operations group.
- Collaborate with marketing, supply, customer service, fulfillment, and other teams.
- Enhance the event catalog by adding events directly into the catalog.
- Take care of requests for site changes in addition to updating the catalog as needed.
- Manage seller and buyer requests for map updates, inventory queries, and new map creation.
- Create and maintain data associated with interactive maps on site while ensuring consistent quality across the map catalog.
- Other responsibilities as required/necessary.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of related professional experience.
Entertainment or ticketing entertainment experience is a major plus.
A self-starter with an ability to execute on multiple projects and tasks with strict deadlines.
Great eye for detail.
- A collaborative individual who is ecstatic to work with various departments, but also has the ability to work independently.
- Great ability to comprehend and understand processes.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.