Our client, an industry leader in their space, is looking to hire an Event Marketing Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity! For the right candidate, this role could certainly convert to Permanent.
The responsibilities of the Event Marketing Specialist will include:
- Support strategic event marketing programs, including US national trade shows, Canada trade shows, and product web demos, and corporate event sponsorships.
- Select and manage appropriate pre-event deliverables for vendors
- Strategize on marketing materials used at events and coordinate shipping to/from events
- Coordinate development of promotional materials such as artwork and website copy for events
- Manage email campaigns related to events
- Manage a process to capture and enter lead scanner info/attendee lists from events including leads reports/ business cards
- Determine most valuable analytics to gather and then create post-event reports using Salesforce, Cvent, etc. to present to Marketing leaders
- Compile event evaluations and statistics to help determine the future viability of each program
- Travel to events as needed to engage with prospective customers and existing customers onsite, manage onsite logistics and schedules
- Research on hotel rooms/meeting space/ground transfers/offsite dinners/entertainment
- Update attendee information in Salesforce and provide attendee lists to Sales/ERMs
- Manage post-event process (i.e., develop follow-up e-mails, surveys, etc.) and guide next steps for Sales
- Write post-event e-mails and work with team members to blast them out in a timely fashion o Order marketing materials on time and based on the individual event needs
- Coordinate web demo registration details
- Coordinate logistics with event venue/hotel meeting planners and AV tech
- Work with sales reps on additional event promotions, i.e., direct mail, etc.
Does this role sound like it was made for you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB