Our client, a top financial company, is looking for an Event Marketing Specialist to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
The role of the event marketing specialist is to create brand awareness and business development opportunities through experiences that position the bank to become the most recommended financial provider. This position will be responsible for developing and executing strategic event marketing plans for their assigned regions and/or lines of business to promote the brand, visibility and market share. Event marketing plans embody a multi-channel marketing approach and development for all events to include content, creative concepts, collateral and campaigns. Responsibilities include collaborating with the lines of business to establish their goals and then bring the event strategy to fruition with marketing channels to design, manage and execute corporate events that have high level impact and exposure. This role is expected to establish project scope and plan, be responsive and provide quality support to their assigned lines of business, maintain effective vendor relationships to ensure quality services, and review and track measured success factors associated with the event strategy.
- Team work and leadership by building relationships with key colleagues in the assigned region/line of business to ensure event marketing activity is targeted to audience and goals and conveys the key message in the tone and manner consistent with the desires of the business owner of the activity.
- Annual ideation and planning to develop event marketing strategy for fiscal year that meet the stated objectives of assigned LOB/region to ensure development of a fully integrated and targeted plan.
- With strong project management skills, manage multi-channel collaboration to execute internal and external events throughout the company.
- Including but not limited to development of event concepts and themes and designing and implementing events to meet stated objectives. This includes the coordination of all communications to internal and external partners, vendor contracts, staffing of events and post event communication and event tracking.
- Results-focused tracking and monitoring of success factors associated with the event such as MROI, projection of new opportunities, measurement of brand building, and level of support to expansion plans.
- Monitors Fiscal business development budgets assigned to event marketing.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established bank programs such as VIP lunches with the Chairman and CFO and Advisory boards.
- Complies fully with all Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Completes all special projects as requested.
SKILL + EXPERIENCE:
- Good understanding of Bank products, services, marketing strategies, standards and practices.
- Must have strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent project management & leadership skills.
- Strong contract negotiations with venues & vendors as well and a strong knowledge of industry trends, audio visual & content programming.
- Budgeting skills.
- Personal computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB