Santa Monica, California
Freelance | Job ID #72374 | $47 - $57 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search needs an Events Manager for a well-known entertainment company. You’ll join the Marketing team to execute innovative, high-touch experiences and develop initiatives for experiencial marketing, red carpet premieres, stunts, and brand partnership events.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity and must be local to Los Angeles, CA + travel to event in/around Los Angeles.
As an Events Manager you’ll:
- Design and manage experiences that promote original content: premieres, red carpet parties, festivals, talent dinners, tastemaker events, press junkets, awards campaigns, industry events, conventions, stunts, and consumer activations.
- Own the creation and execution of event creative briefs, RFPs, project plans, strategy + activation decks, schedules, workflows, budget, and recaps.
- Source, vet, and hire appropriate suppliers and partners best suited to meet program goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the performance of the portfolio and formulate suggestions for enhancement.
- Engage in daily operations within the department, including generating status reports, negotiating contracts, conducting site inspections, managing invitations and guest lists, arranging seating charts and tickets, designing menus, compiling rooming lists, and coordinating travel logistics.
Event Manager Skills & Experience needed:
- 5-9 years of relevant event experience encompassing end-to-end ownership of producing experiential events, film/TV premieres, and working with talent, representatives, and executives.
- Strong passion for content, storytelling, television, entertainment, pop culture, production, and events.
- Demonstrates discretion in handling internal and sensitive business matters, considering location, audience, and surroundings.
- Combines strategic, analytical, and creative thinking for decision-making, informed by research-based and cultural insights.
- Exceptional expertise in event logistics, covering guest journey, venue decisions, permitting, event flow, F&B, décor, staffing, transportation, security, AV, content, guest demographics, tech packs, and insurance. Willing to be hands-on.
To learn more about this Events Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $47 - $57 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search