Events Marketing Professional
The Americas Event contractor is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of trade shows and special events (currently all virtual events and webinars). This role will also be asked to track and execute projects, coordinate with vendors, do vendor research, and communicate programs and events.
- Working with the event leaders, execute on detailed event plans including social posts, emails, internal communications, external invites, content gathering, follow up, web uploads assignments and due dates
- Gather and align both internal and external resources to deliver events with high quality
- Event Budget Management
- Partner with colleagues to track and measure event outcomes
- Ensure both the technical program and competitive event strategy is executed
- Align approaches with other team members to ensure consistent, efficient and complete delivery of events
- Share best practices, lessons learned, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaboration with Field Segment and Event teams to:
- Identify and prioritize event and tradeshow goals and participation
- Align the event messaging to our global messaging as well as our portfolio and segment marketing plans
- Promote the event through our Sales, Digital and Physical marketing channels
- Work with Creative and Digital Marketing colleagues to plan, design and execute event marketing
- Gather customer data and efficiently record and transfer it for future nurturing and / or lead & opportunity development
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in a Marketing, Business or related field (MBA a Plus)
- 2+ years experience in tradeshow and event marketing
- Experience utilizing technologies including Event Planning and Budgeting tools, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project to plan and track projects as well as communicate with colleagues and partners
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate large events with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB