Onward Search has a great new opportunity with one of our biggest clients. This opportunity is for an Executive Assistant that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. If you are interested in working for a company that provides many opportunities and growth, apply today!
- Handle a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive
- Advise individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization
- Respond to contacts from high ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms
- Note commitment made by executives during meetings and arrange for staff implementation
- Arrange for staff members to represent the organization at meetings and conferences
- Read outgoing correspondence for executive approval
- Alert writers of any conflicts or departure from policies or executive's viewpoints
- Ensure that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member
- Interpret request, help implement action, and decide whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Analyze unit operating practices (record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel, and budgetary requirements, performance standards, etc) to create new systems or revise established procedures
- Prepare reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems
- Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports (budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data)
- Compose and sign correspondence for executive
- Serve as the executive's representative at meetings and express the executive's viewpoints at such meetings
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field
- Outgoing, good energy, and bubbly personality
- Previous experience in the legal background, whether that be working admin in a legal office or supporting legal VPS
- Must be a fast learner
- Interest in getting involved in more than admin work
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB