Our client, a leading full-service creative and media agency, is in search of an Executive Creative Director to join their growing team in New York.
In this role, you will be leading a creative team focused on marquee financial services clients for the agency. This position will not only shape their team and team's creative output, but will be seen as a leader working with agency and client leadership. Experience working with a financial services client is a must for this position.
- You are a creative leader, experienced in mentoring your team, developing talent and fostering industry-leading creative work.
- The ability to leverage your network and expertise to attract creative talent.
- Drive your team's creative product, leading the relationship with strategy, account and our clients.
- Deliver best-in-class creative work that is on message, on brand and on strategy for your clients.
- You are on top of the advances in creative and media disruption and look to leverage new mediums with creative.
- You leverage your skills and expertise across digital and social concepting, design and execution to inspire creative ideas for both copy and art.
- Experienced with the production of integrated creative and use your knowledge to continuously push for better work pre, during and in post-production.
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the role, looking to create great ideas and make awesome work.
- Both concepts and being hands-on with design and execution excites you.
Does this sound like you, then apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.