Our client, a mega game studio is looking for an Executive Producer.
This Executive Producer will be responsible to:
- Leadership, Game Growth, and Product Management
- Manage a team of 25+ for a prominent IP
- Build and increase monetization
- Utilize publishing team to drive user acquisition and retention
- Provide recommendations to optimize product performance through A/B testing and analysis
- Oversee production roadmaps, budget, and product development process
- Work closely with Game Director and Production Director to shape the mobile game direction
- Building teams to scale
The ideal Executive Producer will have:
- Director level+ experience in mobile, product management, marketing, and business strategy
- Data enforced mindset
- The ability to build strong relationships
- A deep passion for mobile game development
This is a huge opportunity. Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB