Our client, an internet company, is looking for a Experience Strategy Lead for a contact role.
A Strategy Lead helps teams approach our most complex and ambitious experience challenges. You are equally business-minded and user-focused, analytical and empathetic in your approach to a help mine and translate the insights that matter most into creative fuel. You help define solutions that move the needle for businesses and make a difference in people’s lives.
You might identify as a digital strategy generalist, someone who is experienced across a broad range of digital projects, including product and digital strategy, experience and service design, future business visions, and brand development. You have a broad toolkit to draw from and you’re comfortable taking the lead.
The kind of applicant we are looking for:
- You believe in the power of storytelling and seek to create memorable tales that make everyone lean forward in their seats and remember.
- You believe that feedback goes both ways. You’re good at giving it, and you’re good at taking it.
- You’re sensitive to the unique challenges and priorities of cross-functional roles, and can speak effectively to each.
- You have strong opinions. You’re not afraid to express them. You’re also not afraid to be
- challenged and change them, if they turn out to be wrong, which, let’s be honest, can happen.
- You base your well-rounded perspective on insight and research (qualitative and yes, you guessed it, quantitative) and synthesis.
- Data-driven and research-led - Analytical and adept at primary and secondary research to drive insights such as: competitive analysis, user research, business, brand, and market audits, surveys, usability testing, and analytics.
- Insights and artifacts - Able to synthesize data into digestible and usable artifacts such as persona development, journey mapping, experience ideation, backlog development, prioritization, and roadmapping
- You understand our clients’ mindsets, business models and market challenges better than anyone on the team, and combine it with a user-centric “outsider” perspective to form recommendations that go beyond traditional consulting into change agents
- Effective delivery of presentations with senior executives; making substantiated recommendations to client’s product, brand, experience, and business strategy
- 5 years in agency or digital consulting
- MBA or HCD studies would be a bonus – but not required
- Complete fluency in the usual tools: Keynote, Google Drive Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Slack. Experience with design tools, e.g. Figma is a plus.
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB