A fortune 500 organization with offices downtown Chicago, is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join their corporate team. In this role, you will be charged with driving revenue through marketing plans that address local and regional business objectives/challenges per market.
- Develop and execute local annual marketing plans by providing strategies based on business objectives, market analysis, forecasts, and best practices.
- Serve as the first responder for local marketing consultation about corporate marketing tools, programs, campaigns and brand standards
- Develop local marketing turnkey solutions that can be tested, refined and implemented to address key business needs
- Document and share local marketing and brand best practices to help drive positive business results
- Work with Brand, Digital Media, Corporate Communications teams to ensure alignment between local, regional and brand digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal marketing and cross-functional teams to proactively identify areas of opportunity to activate in the field
- Perform ongoing analysis of local digital campaigns and beta tests to continually optimize annual marketing plan performance
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of marketing experience required.
- Significant marketing experience in hospitality, lodging or travel industry is preferred, experience working with/in franchise models preferred
- Experience in both strategic planning and tactical marketing execution with a heavy emphasis on digital including display media, SEO, social media and email marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools including Conductor, Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Analytics and Sprinklr
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful local marketing programs from the ground up
- Significant experience developing digital marketing plans
- Proven depth of analytical ability to understand the hotel business or other related business categories and apply that knowledge to developing and executing marketing programs.
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
- Record of providing innovative solutions to solve old problems
- High level of relationship management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year institution required
- Master's degree preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.