Our client - an integrated marketing agency - is looking to hire a part-time Freelance Copywriter with prior non-profit and/or magazine publication writing experience ASAP.
This position can be remote.
In this part-time contract role, you will develop compelling publication content and editorial calendars on a monthly basis for an ongoing monthly non-profit client.
- Create relevant and engaging content based on publication target market
- Work with Creative Director and Editor to generate ideas for new content topics
- Meet regular submission deadlines
- Degree in Journalism or related field required
- Must have long format, magazine and/or publication writing samples preferably in the non-profit sector
- 3+ years writing experience with direct experience in journalistic writing or publication/article experience
- Experience writing in the digital space preferred
- Ability to meet regular deadlines
- Experience writing for email marketing a plus
Please apply with resume, relevant writing samples (or portfolio).
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB