Our client - a fast-growing company located in the Coconut Grove area - is looking to hire an e-Commerce Brand Marketing Manager on an contract-to-hire opportunity ASAP!
In this important, newly created role for the company, the e-Commerce Brand Marketing Manager is accountable for creating and managing the execution of the business plan with the assigned health and beauty brands.
In this role, you will work closely with operations, digital and creative teams and you will be responsible for supporting all brand specific strategies for online accounts, frequently communicating with accounts to grow existing relationships, build new relationships, encourage investment into digital marketing analysis and tracking, and feedback for continuous account improvement.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Manage brand through all digital channels and relationships
• Assist in the execution of the eCommerce Digital Marketing sales plan for health and beauty products, working closely with Operations team to effectively manage account
• Collaborate with Product Development, Operations, Marketing, and Creative teams to produce best in class awareness and engagement programs
• Use creativity and persistence in managing accounts and coming up with solutions to reach ROI
• Take initiative to build rapport, establish account-specific plans, and achieve/exceed sales goals
• 5+ years’ experience owning strategy of a product / brand marketing plan. Product Development experience helpful
• 1+ years of eCommerce experience
• Any experience in the health & beauty sector is a major plus
• Must have solid communication skills and strong listening skills with ability to adapt quickly and adjust style and message based on customer cues
• Any content writing experience helpful but not required
• Must be a self-motivated, self-starter who takes initiative on own to be successful in this environment. Additionally, must be able to work as a team player and partner in achieving goals
If you’re looking for a great new opportunity with a fully funded eCommerce start-up, please apply with your latest resume today!APPLY NOW!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V