Onward Search is hiring an agency Digital Marketing Account Executive on a direct hire basis with a crowd funding client with offices is Brickell.
In this role, you will build direct relationships with existing customers, will work closely with them, and implement plans to assure the best service and the best results for each client. You will be the person who helps to develop & build successful campaigns along with the clients.
- Act as one of the primary contacts with the client and oversee all general activity within assigned campaigns
- Must have a digital marketing background
- Must be able to use Google Drive, Slack, and Asana. Training is provided as well
- Fast-paced learner that is willing to go through intense training and work in a constantly evolving industry
- Stay on top of market trends, the Equity Crowdfunding industry and current Crowdfunding Regulations
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with staff, customers, co-workers and senior management
- A college degree is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience in lieu of a degree
- Clear understanding of the importance of time management and productivity
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of client engagement & customer service
- Balance activities between developing new relationships and fostering existing relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and communication skills
- Strong and secure computer and internet set up at home
- Outgoing personality with effective communication skills
- Problem solver who meets deadlines
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB