Onward Search is hiring a Print Production Artist on a perm basis with an advertising agency client with offices in Boca Raton, FL
The right person will create flawless mechanicals that meet the requirements of our vendors and the high standards of our agency and its clients. You’ll need to be super organized to keep up with our fast-paced environment and detail oriented to ensure the accuracy of all print projects–from the time layouts are received until the time the final files are built, collected and released. A positive, professional attitude will also be helpful for collaborating with our creative team and implementing their vision. If this sounds like you, we promise you an exciting environment, a rewarding experience, and competitive compensation.
- Build computer mechanicals based on approved layouts, always maintaining the creative integrity of the original concept
- Update and revise existing files
- Review artwork specifications prior to releasing files to ensure that they adhere to vendor requirements
- Preflight, collect, and release accurate print-ready files for ads, collateral, direct mail, billboards, POS, signage, and other projects
- Ensure and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of mechanicals created for publications, printers, and other vendors
- Have expert technical proficiency in Adobe CS programs and Acrobat
- Be skilled in the composition and retouching of photos
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be familiar with prepress and industry-standard printing practices
- Balance day-to-day projects with rush jobs to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding workflow
- Establish good working relationships with agency team members under both optimal and challenging conditions
- Understand the critical role of a production artist within an ad agency
- Be able to legally drive or have reliable transportation
- Portfolio of work is required at time of application
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB